Plannair is a low cost strategic plannification consulting company in Madrid which has been raised to be able to help small agencies, which is a very good idea for the times which we are living in. Specially if your agency is competing for a big-time-money campaign.
Jorge asked me to give him a constructive feedback on his presentation, which in my opinion was great:
– Useful solution to advertising agencies.
– Very good creative concept, linked to low cost travelling agencies. Well presented (crew t-shirts, life jackets and paper-planes). Good first impression of finding useful concepts for agencies.
– Clear understanding.
– Nice being introduced from Felipe San Juan, Managing director of Saatchi&Saatchi Spain, and nice food&wine.
– Jorge asking out people their opinion and networking with assistants.
– The “Crew” should have talked more about their own company or their past experience, although they were briefly introduced. It is a large team, but it would be good to know more about them, specially from Jorge who whas a broad experience as a Planner.
– It would have been good to visualize, even though Felipe numbered a few, m the different areas you can help agencies grouped by areas, since small agencies generally misunderstand planning.
– The campaign was not that clear and assistants did not clearly know what they were attending to, a little hint would’ve been helpful, even though it was an interesting new concept which can be useful for the industry.
– A first project example would have been good to visualice the potential of the company.
– A dossier or USB would have been good for potential clients.
– Do you have a blog?